Monday, January 21, 2008

I WILL BE BACK

I know there are some of you that are wondering, "What has happened to the updates on this blog"? Well, in an effort to give more deep insights on the messages of the conference, I decided some time back to suspend the updates until I receive the Conference CDs.

The goal of this blog is to share with the other attendees the portions of the conference that were the most powerful and strengthening. Also, to "wet the appetite" of those, who have neither heard of or have come to the conference, to attend this coming year. I feel this goal would be better accomplished if I were to review the conference material again to pick up on ideas that I had previously not been aware of at the time of the event.

But there is good news: I was down at Glendale Baptist Church last week, and I am glad to announce that they are in the process of sending out the CDs at this time. So please continue to check the site for new entries, as we continue to celebrate this great event that God has designed for the glory of His name.

1 comment:

ajcarter said...

Hey Man,
Glad to see you are back and excited to know the CDs are ready to ship. Can't wait to get them and to begin to spread the word concerning their availability. Keep up the good work.